It is very simple to clean the stone floor properly. Whether your floor is marble, slate, granite, travertine or terrazzo, basic daily cleaning is important. The stone floor can add beauty and elegance to the home, and proper cleaning care can keep it lasting and beautiful.
Required tools: dust mop, wet mop
Step one: Dust regularly on the stone floor, if possible once a day. The frequency of dust removal is determined according to the flow of people.
Step 2: Wash the floor with a wet mop, if necessary, using stone soap. You can also only clean with water.
Step 3: Repolish the stone floor every two or three years, or ask an expert to polish it. When you realize that the stone floor has started to fade, it needs to be re-polished.
Step 4: In the event of an overflow, remove it immediately.
Step 5: Repair the depth scratches on the stone floor. It is best to ask the experts to repair it.
1. If there is no stone soap, use neutral soap instead.
2, dust mop and wet mop is best to use separately, do not use in other places.
3. Prevent sand and dust from entering the stone floor. They will scratch and damage the floor.
4. Do not use vinegar, chemical cleaners, or waxing on stone floors.
5. If the gloss on the stone floor becomes dull, there is only one way to fix it. That is to re-grind.
- How To Judge Whether The Floor Is An Environmen...
- Why Is The Floor Expensive?
- Under What Kind Of Circumstances Is The Wooden ...
- There Are Sound Problems On The Wooden Floor In...
- What Standard Wooden Floor Is Suitable For Geot...
- Renovation Wants To Spend Less
- For These 6 Points, Let You Fall In Love With W...
- It Is Time For Winter To Understand The Princip...
- Floor Heating Floor How To Choose?
- How To Choose The Size Of Wood Flooring
- What Is SPC Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring?
- CHINA WEST FLOOR EXPO 2018 Will Be Held In Chen...
- Wuhan Floor Materials & Construction Technology...