A: 502 glue repair floor
First scoop the scorched wooden floor with a knife, but do not scoop the hole too smooth. Next, the hole is filled with wood chips. During the filling process, the wood chips must be pressed tightly, and then some “502 glue” is poured on the wood chips. When it falls, the movement should be gentle, because it takes time for the glue to penetrate the sawdust. About ten minutes or so, the glue was almost dry, and it was polished with a knife. After smoothing, apply a layer of paint similar to the color of the wooden floor. The last step is to wait until the paint is dry and apply a layer of wax on it. The wooden floor can be returned to the previous state.
II: White cement repair wooden floor
Repair the wooden floor with white cement. The steps were to neutralize some water in white cement and then spread it on the scorched floor. After three or four hours, the cement was smoothed out with gauze and painted with a paint similar to the color of the wooden floor.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Is it normal to have chromatic aberration and s...
- Five taboos for laying solid wood flooring
- Fatal knowledge of the floor
- Talk about some considerations of floor acceptance
- Determination of Heavy Metal Content on Wood Floor
- Environmental wood floor judgment method
- Reinforcement composite flooring quality identi...
- Floor color knowledge
- Reinforced composite flooring quality identific...
- Increased gaps in composite flooring
- what is spc flooring?
- What is laminate flooring
- luxury vinyl plank installation
- best quality of Click vinyl plank flooring