The difference between the SPC and TPC flooring
The difference between PVC and TPC is the material of the wear layer. The TPC flooring use the aluminium oxide as the wear layer. According to Mohs hardness scale, the diamond is the hardest substance in nature.Aluminium oxide also known as diamond, which is the second hardest substance found in the nature.To a large extent, increase the wear resistance of the floor.
Besides,it can be used as high temperature refractory material. Also can be used for commercial or home decorating, do not worry about the problem of cigarette butts.
2. Extend service life
Compared with the SPC, the TPC added equilibrium layer on the backing, it could be guaranteed that will be no deformation, bending, stretching and other issues in the service life. And more beautiful appearance and high-grade.
3. Greener and healthier
The TPC select solid wood veneer as the pattern, looking and feeling more like solid wood flooring. Used virgin material,free from heavy metals,formaldehyde and other harmful substances.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Is it normal to have chromatic aberration and s...
- Five taboos for laying solid wood flooring
- Fatal knowledge of the floor
- Talk about some considerations of floor acceptance
- Wood floor burns first aid measures
- Determination of Heavy Metal Content on Wood Floor
- Environmental wood floor judgment method
- Reinforcement composite flooring quality identi...
- Floor color knowledge
- Reinforced composite flooring quality identific...
- What is laminate flooring?
- Why UV coating is so important for SPC flooring?