The laminate flooring consists of a wear-resistant layer, a decorative layer, a base layer, and a balance layer, and is favored by people for its advantages of no cracking deformation, convenient installation, simple maintenance, and moderate price. How to buy a safe and reliable laminate flooring has become a concern for many owners.
One: Use a metal key or nail to scrape hard and draw the floor surface several times, then use the palm repeatedly to wipe the scratches. If you can barely see scratches, it means that the degree of scratch resistance is relatively good; if you can see more obvious scratches or see the floor, it shows that the degree of wear of the floor can not reach the standard.
Two: You can cut off the corner of the floor after the abrasion resistance test, saw it more laborious, indicating that the substrate density is relatively large, easier to saw that the density is not enough.
Reinforced laminate flooring
Three: The high-quality floor uses sandpaper to lightly polish the edge of the floor and will smell a strong natural essence. The inferior scent of the low-quality composite floor is not obvious, and some even contain harmful chemical components, emitting a pungent odor.
Four: High-quality laminate flooring with a smooth surface, gorgeous natural color, variety, complete specifications, anti-moisture balance layer thickness, and moisture-resistant factor. The surface of the inferior composite floor is rough, the color is dull, the variety and specification are single, the anti-moisture balance is thin, and some even use kraft paper instead of the moisture balance layer.
Five: The substrate used for general high-quality laminate flooring is natural wood, which is crushed and then subjected to high-temperature, high-pressure and other methods for fiber reorganization.
6: The thickness measurement data of high-quality reinforced laminate flooring is not different from the data marked on the outer packaging, while the inferior laminate flooring generally has an error of 0.5 to 1 mm.
Seven: The quality of the reinforced laminate flooring is the same in size and thickness. The two floors are seamless at the joint, and the joints are very smooth. The inferior composite floor is of different sizes and there are obvious gaps between the two floor joints.
Eight: The scale of enterprises producing high-quality laminate flooring is relatively large. The address and telephone number of the manufacturer are clearly marked and the after-sales service is relatively complete. Three-packs of products are installed and free installation is provided.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Is it normal to have chromatic aberration and s...
- Five taboos for laying solid wood flooring
- Fatal knowledge of the floor
- Talk about some considerations of floor acceptance
- Wood floor burns first aid measures
- Determination of Heavy Metal Content on Wood Floor
- Environmental wood floor judgment method
- Reinforcement composite flooring quality identi...
- Floor color knowledge
- Increased gaps in composite flooring
- what is spc flooring?
- What is laminate flooring
- luxury vinyl plank installation
- best quality of Click vinyl plank flooring
- Advantage of SPC flooring
- Main Differences between SPC and WPC Vinyl Floors
- The difference between the SPC and TPC flooring
- What is laminate flooring?
- Why UV coating is so important for SPC flooring?