What is the reason for the increase in the gap of the composite floor? One of the main causes is the unilateral expansion of the reinforced composite floor caused by the ventilation of the damp-proof membrane joint. It is due to the increase in crevices caused by excessive tides or exposures. Excessive temperature differences can also cause such phenomena.
When the laminate flooring is installed, the joint of the moisture-proof film is not tightly adhered with waterproof tape. One side of the composite floor is above the moisture-proof film and one side is at the joint of the moisture-proof film. Since the joint of the moisture-proof film is not tightly adhered with a waterproof tape, the moisture intrusion causes the length of one side of the composite floor board to be longer, and the lengths of the two long sides of the composite floor board are not equal, so that the end of the composite floor board produces a triangular joint.
In the installation of composite flooring, due to the uneven force during installation, the composite floor produces a triangular gap, and the reinforcement of the composite floor on both sides of the gap can eliminate the gap between the triangular gap and the side edge. Also, when the room is unoccupied for a long period of time, if the humidity in the room is not adjusted in time, the composite floor will shrink and produce cracks or cracks. Therefore, if the room is uninhabited for a long time, a pot of water can be placed in the room. Adjust the indoor humidity.
Some problems are caused by improper use, and some problems are caused by poor floor quality. If there is a problem with the moisture content of the composite floor, there is a problem with floor quality.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Is it normal to have chromatic aberration and s...
- Five taboos for laying solid wood flooring
- Fatal knowledge of the floor
- Talk about some considerations of floor acceptance
- Wood floor burns first aid measures
- Determination of Heavy Metal Content on Wood Floor
- Environmental wood floor judgment method
- Reinforcement composite flooring quality identi...
- Floor color knowledge
- Reinforced composite flooring quality identific...
- what is spc flooring?
- What is laminate flooring
- luxury vinyl plank installation
- best quality of Click vinyl plank flooring
- Advantage of SPC flooring
- Main Differences between SPC and WPC Vinyl Floors
- The difference between the SPC and TPC flooring
- What is laminate flooring?
- Why UV coating is so important for SPC flooring?