NEWBETTER SPC FLOORING ( also called Rigid Core Flooring) is a stone plastic composite (SPC), an upgrade and improvement of regular luxury vinyl tiles (LVT), the main content of SPC are natural limestone powder, polyvinyl chloride and stabilizer which combined by a certain ratio to provide us a very stable composite material.
√ Glue less with Unilin click installation
√ 100% waterproof , B1 fireproof
√ Won’t be brittle or crack
√ Stain and Mildew resistant
√ Stable, NON-deflecting
√ 15 Years commercial and 25 Years Residential warranty
√ More Durable and Scratch proof
Related Industry Knowledge
- Is it normal to have chromatic aberration and s...
- Five taboos for laying solid wood flooring
- Fatal knowledge of the floor
- Talk about some considerations of floor acceptance
- Wood floor burns first aid measures
- Determination of Heavy Metal Content on Wood Floor
- Environmental wood floor judgment method
- Reinforcement composite flooring quality identi...
- Floor color knowledge
- Reinforced composite flooring quality identific...
- Main Differences between SPC and WPC Vinyl Floors
- The difference between the SPC and TPC flooring
- What is laminate flooring?
- Why UV coating is so important for SPC flooring?
- Benefits of Click and Lock spc Vinyl Flooring
- Benefit Of Laminate Flooring
- SPC vinyl flooring installation
- How to clean SPC vinyl flooring
- SPC rigid core luxury vinyl flooring
- WHAT IS RIGID CORE LUXURY VINYL FLOORING?